Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Week One

Pounds Lost: 3.1
Total : 3.1
Current weight: 251.5 ( Started at 254.6)

Off to a losing start! Week one was tough, mainly because I am adjusting to a new way of life. The first two days I was WAY over my points but my first goal was to reach my point range in 3 days and then maintain that. I did it!

I could use a little more time and frequency on the eliptical trainer ( ET) though I did do a total of 3 times on the ET at 10-15 minutes each ( pretty pathetic I know...but it's a start) . I am walking more too at least 10 minutes a day but 3 times I did 20 minutes.

Oh yeah... food day tomorrow. trying to be realistic. I've been really good this week and have a few points "banked". I'll have to play it by ear and not set any expectations. It's just good to know that I am entering it with good points, weight loss and a realistic perspective.

I'll try to check in at least once a week.

Later all.

2 comments:

Moby Dick said...

The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step!

Anonymous said...

You might find it useful to have specific day that you post your stats each week. Put them up whether your weight has gone down or up. If it's gone down, reflect on what has worked, and if it's gone up then write down your excuses. Often when we see our justifcations writen down and exposed to our peers, we start to realise how much we kid ourselves. I've learned a great deal doing this.