Thursday, November 30, 2006

Week 2 a Holiday and still a Loss!!

Weight : 250.5 lb
Weekly Loss : 1 lb
Total Loss : 4.5 lb

I was happy to see a loss! Thanksgiving, I was over my points with Pie and all the trimmings. Friday I was not doing well. I succumbed to THREE peanut butter toasts with homemade bread... I am a carb junky. Saturday was just over my points but then I went back to eating within the points on Sunday after all the pie was out of the house. I could have walked more and did more on the Eliptical but I did manage to walk a Mile on Monday during lunch and get shin splints ( I was dehydrated.... foolish thing). I've been within my points all week. I hope I continue the trend.

1 comment:

ArleneWKW said...

Good for you re. the getting rid of the lbs. Especially with Thanksgiving. Even when you've gone beyond your points, you are apparently keeping the reins on your indulgences.

I love the elliptical.